new jeeper coming

new jeeper coming

dalefan88

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 cj5 258, t150, dana 20 transfer case, dana 30 front, 20 rear,warn hubs,2.5" procomp lift,teamrush,msd box,mc2100 carb,hedman header,clifford intake,optima battery, ford shock towers.
just found out mrsdalefan has a bun in the oven. looks like the baby will be born in december around christmas. so if you got any ideas on names boy or girl let as know. i dont like real common names just to let you know. this will be our second one.

Congratulations!!! :chug: :chug: :chug:

My ex GF had a cat named CJ - I don't see why that name wouldn't be appropriate for either a new born boy or girl!!! :D

Congratulations!!! :chug: :chug: :chug:

My ex BF named me CJ - I don't see why that name wouldn't be appropriate for either a new born boy or girl!!! :D

Fixed it for you CJ:laugh:

CONGRATS! Now you have to start saving for 2 more jeeps

Well SOMEONE'S been gettin bizzay when their not on JEEP CJ. COM!:D

Congrats! :chug: If It's a boy, MB, if It's a girl? CJ!

Congrats!:chug: You could save ink at tax time and just name the baby Dependent Two. I'm assuming the misses already shot down Dale and Junior? How about Dee Jay(DJ). :D

Congrats!:chug: You could save ink at tax time and just name the baby Dependent Two. I'm assuming the misses already shot down Dale and Junior? How about Dee Jay(DJ). :D

Funny one of my first thoughts was he/she would be born just in time for another deduction lol.

And yes I shot down dale and jr.

I like Jonah for a boy but he rejected that one already. Maybe you all could convince him it really is a manly name lol.

we could call the baby jeepster.:D thats manly.

This type of thing is the reason I got fixed :D Seriously though Congrats. Born in Dec. around x-mas? Hmmm reminds me of someone I know. :rolleyes:

This type of thing is the reason I got fixed :D Seriously though Congrats. Born in Dec. around x-mas? Hmmm reminds me of someone I know. :rolleyes:

we are thinking dec 17. a week after im seeing the doctor. if i want more toys i cannt have more kids.:D

Ah thats a week before mine then. Girl or boy either one is gonna be a little carpet scrambler. :)

I like the name Jonah. You have to name your child something that isnt in the top 20 of baby names or give them a kickass nickname.

Bubba's real name is Christopher. I named him Christopher because its a family name. And its better than Stan the third. There are 2 other Christophers in his class. That sucks. Because everyone calls him Chris L. Or Bubba :)

Congrats on the little one though :)

around here, BUBBA is the number one name...nickname or otherwise.
I know of 5 of them on the base alone...2 of them are bosses :laugh:

Pick the name the same way I did my son's.
Think of friends and people you like, then pick a name that doesn't remind
you of some A BAD WORD you've met.
Notice how it seems all azzholes are named the same?

Example this is just an example don't be offended.
Every person I've ever met named hunter was an ***, and yet
people name their kids that quite often.

If I have another I'll name him Ben it's a nice peaceful name.
I'd say Brock but I know me to well. LOL

Pick the name the same way I did my son's.
Think of friends and people you like, then pick a name that doesn't remind
you of some A BAD WORD you've met.
Notice how it seems all azzholes are named the same?

Example this is just an example don't be offended.
Every person I've ever met named hunter was an :censored:, and yet
people name their kids that quite often.

If I have another I'll name him Ben it's a nice peaceful name.
I'd say Brock but I know me to well. LOL

true true alot of bad people i know have the same names. for me in high school all jasons where :censored:

i kind of like hunter. wonder if mrsdalefan would like that.

I only know one hunter and he is the nicest guy you could ever meet.
I like the name but it doesn't flow to well with our last name.

oops again ..... ~mrsdalefan

How about 'Fresh Prince', 'Antwan' or 'Jahmahl'? :D

Maybe, 'Madonna', 'Tanechia' or 'Jasmine'? :D

Just don't pick 'Courtney'!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks