brendangsxr

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1975 cj5
3spd
304 v8
hi everyone,

I got a new set of fenders for my 1975 CJ5. the only fenders that you can get are the "long" fenders. the original fenders are apparently the "short" fenders. any ways the new fenders which are the only ones that you can get need modifying. i was hoping someone would be able to inform me on what modifications are needed to get these fenders to work.

thanks

:ww: to the site! :chug:

1st - please fill out your profile with your vehicle information as I requested in the 'Profile' thread you were directed to. It helps us know what CJ you have and the modifications so we can better answer any questions.

2nd - Are you sure this is a 74? All 72 - 86 CJ's use the same fender. The front end was lengthened to accommodate the 258 i6 engine, this included the frame. hood and fenders.

What engine do you have?

I have a 75 CJ5 as well and I found fenders for mine at 4wd.com and quadratec. I have to agree w the last post 72-86 should all be the same:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks