My review of the 2012 Wrangler JK

My review of the 2012 Wrangler JK
Here is a pic of the Jeep now. I added a new bumper (another guy without insurance took the factory one out).

And for fun, the C10 I'm working on. It's not a Jeep, but a car guy is a car guy, so I thought, why not? I replaced the original straight six with a nice 350 small block.

Attachments

• Wrangler.jpg
    Wrangler.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 124
  • done.jpg
    done.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7616.jpg
    IMG_7616.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 86
Nice truck I love the old pickups I just don't like the wheels.

Nice truck I love the old pickups I just don't like the wheels.

I agree 100 percent :chug: Reminds me of little havana when I visit my buddy in Miami:). Great report on the 12 wrangler. The computers are what turn me off. Some of these new cars have dozens of them

Ha, I almost mentioned the wheels. They were on it when I got it. I absolutely hate them, just haven't found what I like at a price I can afford yet.
And yeah, I'm afraid of computers as well. I know I will keep the Jeep many years so I got the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty - let them deal with it.

I find it real hard to believe that Jeep / Dodge / Chrysler / Fiat (fix it again tony) or who ever ends up owning Jeep would offer a lifetime warranty. If it was a one time fee I would probably have gotten one also. I went back to the dealership once and that was enough for me. Brought my wife's back once for a recall. All I know is manufacturers make parts for a few years then stop so I don't know how they will fix computers or other electronic items. I don't blame you for wanting something nice and new as far as that goes. Good luck by all means

I find it real hard to believe that Jeep / Dodge / Chrysler / Fiat (fix it again tony) or who ever ends up owning Jeep would offer a lifetime warranty. If it was a one time fee I would probably have gotten one also. I went back to the dealership once and that was enough for me. Brought my wife's back once for a recall. All I know is manufacturers make parts for a few years then stop so I don't know how they will fix computers or other electronic items. I don't blame you for wanting something nice and new as far as that goes. Good luck by all means

It was a 1 time fee, just over 2k if I recall. I bought it from Chrysler, not a third party, and the contract seems to protect me until 2099. If they can't fix it, they have to make it right somehow. Since it's a Chrysler warranty, if another company buys Fiat, they also purchase this warranty - it's the law.
Also, in Florida, it's transferable should I sell the vehicle, so it's a selling point.
You can punch holes in it, but I feel better than without, and if I have 1 or 2 significant issues, I'm ahead.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks