my new jeeper was born

my new jeeper was born

dalefan88

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 cj5 258, t150, dana 20 transfer case, dana 30 front, 20 rear,warn hubs,2.5" procomp lift,teamrush,msd box,mc2100 carb,hedman header,clifford intake,optima battery, ford shock towers.
my little boy kelby was born today. i cant wait till hes old enough to play with the jeep like my daughter and i :D.

:chug:
Congrats man!
I know I couldn't wait for mine either.
Just bought the boy his first Go-Kart! :)

The highest title a man can achieve is "Daddy"
Never miss an opportunity to tell them you love them and never miss an opportunity to tell them you are proud of them.:)

Of course all this information is right there in the operators manual they give you at the Hospital when you check out.:laugh:

I wish, I couldn't wait for him to start talking.
Makes what the hell is wrong easier to figure out!

Nothing like a new Jeeper! :dbanana:

Congradts!

:rock:

You are blessed my friend! :)

my little boy kelby was born today. i cant wait till hes old enough to play with the jeep like my daughter and i :D.

I cant wait to be a dad it must be a great feeling! im happy for you! i hope to have all boys and get them all in Jeeps!

well congratulations
A new child in the family
What a wonderful day for you

I wish, I couldn't wait for him to start talking.
Makes what the hell is wrong easier to figure out!

i dont know about that. my 5 year old daughter will chew you out in a heartbeat lol.

The highest title a man can achieve is "Daddy"
Never miss an opportunity to tell them you love them and never miss an opportunity to tell them you are proud of them.:)

Of course all this information is right there in the operators manual they give you at the Hospital when you check out.:laugh:

i wish the jeep came with one lol.

heres a pic of my daughter and the baby

Thats awesome man. I was lucky , both of mine slept well at that age. Heres to yours treating you the same. :chug:

Congratulations, my son is 6 months old and I can't wait until he gets a little older to go for rides in the jeep. My 2 year old daughter already loves it.

Congratulations, my son is 6 months old and I can't wait until he gets a little older to go for rides in the jeep. My 2 year old daughter already loves it.

thanks everyone. my 5 year old daughter gets pissed if we go some where on the weekends and dont take the jeep.

How the hell did I miss this? Congratulations!!!:chug: I'm very happy that all went well. Gettin a new baby for Christmas is pretty cool!

Congrats on the new Jeeper. In no time he will be under the Jeep helping.
:)

Owners manual what is that??

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks