Misc. Mobile Support, Tapatalk, Jeep-CJ app & Browsers (Vote in this Poll)

Do You Use the Tapatalk, our App or a Browser on mobile? (Select all that apply)

• Tapatalk.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not use mobile.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Misc. Mobile Support, Tapatalk, Jeep-CJ app & Browsers (Vote in this Poll)

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
This poll is for our mobile members.
Tapatalk support is most likely going to be an issue in the future as we have a Jeep-CJ app that shows all site functions.
All browsers are supported.
There are many problems with TT. This thread is one of them. It does not display a poll. If you are on TT, you can not vote. If your viewing this poll with TT, try our app. (Link)-> Information - Jeep-CJ Mobile / Tablet App (Not TapaTalk) -<
Another issue with TT is any image you embed or upload is owned and hosted by TT. If they go away, so does your content. I run scripts that fix this though.
TT locks you out when there are threads that you are required to read.
Thoughts?

Yep, cannot vote on the poll or see it in Tapatalk. Only three bbcodes can be used.

Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

I’ve seen TT removed from a couple of other forums over the years because of a lot of problems to the forums. I stopped using it 8 - 9 years ago.

I’ve seen TT removed from a couple of other forums over the years because of a lot of problems to the forums. I stopped using it 8 - 9 years ago.
The data on the site admin forums that I frequent show that since native custom apps like the Jeep-CJ app now exist, Tapatalk use had dropped over 80%. The major issue with Tapatalk is that it does not support about half of modern site functions.no polls, no instant updates, no enhanced search, no site embeds and the biggest issue is you do not control your images / videos.

I’ve heard this and worse from the guy. Just tired of the bs of TT

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
I use the Jeep-CJ app when on my phone or MS Edge when on the laptop or desktop.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks