Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Armyvet25

Beach Runner
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 83 CJ7, 2012 JKU, 1995 YJ
2023-12-18_083718.jpg

I guess if ole St Nick dropped one off I would use it. Even then it’s to late to do me much good. In to starting my 3rd week of retirement, haven’t bought gas or filled my dd vehicle in 4 weeks and plan on selling that soon. Just driving the Jeep a little and gas dropping to $2.19 doesn’t hurt much either.

I guess if ole St Nick dropped one off I would use it. Even then it’s to late to do me much good. In to starting my 3rd week of retirement, haven’t bought gas or filled my dd vehicle in 4 weeks and plan on selling that soon. Just driving the Jeep a little and gas dropping to $2.19 doesn’t hurt much either.
Wish gas was only 2.19 still over 3 dollars here

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Today at getgo, $2.59, minus .30 for using getgo card, additional Giant eagle perks made it....
2023-12-19_144203.jpg

paid less than $32 for a full tank, approx 17+ gallons

Hold my beer... Alberta (where we still have 1/5 of the worlds entire oil reserves).... $1.85/L for of Premium.. converted that's $5.66 a gallon. Premium has been as high as $8.71 a gallon :( regular 89 just dropped to $4.71

Taxes

Merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and God bless you all for making this site great.
I appreciate you all!

Sorry I'm late, Merry Christmas everyone! My Chriatmas haul was good this year 😁
20231225_090110.jpg

Nice ! Is the Dewalt a 3/8 ratchet ? Not really seeing the battery or where it sits.

It is 3/8" drive. The battery slides on the end, here's a stock photo from HD, I'm not sure how uneven it will feel with a bigger, like 5A/h, battery on it. The 2A/h battery feels pretty balanced though
6d1eccaf-a484-4eb2-8077-771944925f3e.jpeg.jpg

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Brother just dropped off the shirt he ordered for me but was late for Christmas. :chug:

My Father was a Dragon in the late 60's and this shirt rocks!!
He joined 22 JUNE 1966 (Captain Raymond E Johnson) (Link)-> June 1966 -<
Unfortunately left shortly later 19 JULY 1966 (Link)-> July 1966 -<
Have a look if interested.

gd14thres.jpg

Interesting stuff. I read the second one first and will read the first tomorrow. Sorry for your loss. I’ve always been interested in the Vietnam war. We, my parents and I watched Walter Cronkite every night and saw quite a bit of what was happening there. It wasn’t until I moved back to the US in 77 that for years I would watch the history channel on that subject. Vietnam the 10,000 day war was really interesting. One of my best friends to this day, who I met back in 77 is a Laotian. He is 5 years older than me. He was actually in their army fighting baddies. His older brother came to the states to learn to fly T28s. My buddy’s wife worked in the American embassy. They had to leave in the middle of the night to escape. He had some interesting stories. My brother was off the coast of Vietnam on a Destroyer in 73 for many months shelling and receiving from shore batteries. No comparison to being in the jungle though I always love reading things like that.

• Love
Reactions: CJ

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks