Kinda bugs me but I have learned to live with it... Thanks or what about an update?

Kinda bugs me but I have learned to live with it... Thanks or what about an update?

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
You know, I love helping fellow CJers (why I constructed this site) - especially new owners who have taken the plunge and decided to jump into the Jeep CJ world.

What kinda bugs me though is after helping out a fellow member, never receiving an update if the advice given fixed (or helped fix) the problem. :confused:

Just looking for closure for this thankless job... :rolleyes: I know we will always have drive by posts - oh well, what can you do?

I think it's time for a sig tweak. :chug:

Say thanks if you can! ;)

Thanks for creating this website dedicated to the Jeep CJ. And while I can't pinpoint one tangible instance you've provided that I can say thanks for, I can say thank you for the knowledge in general you've provided for my future use.:notworthy: :chug:

CJ :notworthy:

Your right, it would be nice to know what fixed what, that way all the members would know.:chug:

Hi,
Just to let you know i read this forum every day from Ireland for the past year. Thanks you very much for the site, chat, information, pics and anything to do with CJs as I have 4.

I am sure there are thousands more that read and don't even register. i dont ask much questions because they are already answered.

Thanks again,
Ken

PS please keep an eye out for 'the impossible' power steering box for RHD CJ.

Hi,
Just to let you know i read this forum every day from Ireland for the past year. Thanks you very much for the site, chat, information, pics and anything to do with CJs as I have 4.

I am sure there are thousands more that read and don't even register. i dont ask much questions because they are already answered.

Thanks again,
Ken

PS please keep an eye out for 'the impossible' power steering box for RHD CJ.

I know this is not designed for a CJ, and it's crazy expensive, but is it similar to what you are looking for?

Replacement Power Steering Box for 99-04 Jeep® Grand Cherokee WJ with Right Hand Drive - Acme Jeep Parts

:chug:

~ JR

You know, I love helping fellow CJers (why I constructed this site) - especially new owners who have taken the plunge and decided to jump into the Jeep CJ world.

What kinda bugs me though is after helping out a fellow member, never receiving an update if the advice given fixed (or helped fix) the problem. :confused:

Just looking for closure for this thankless job... :rolleyes: I know we will always have drive by posts - oh well, what can you do?

I think it's time for a sig tweak. :chug:

Say thanks if you can! ;)

And yes I agree with you CJ... Though I admit I have been just as guilty with this... :eek:

I usually always mean to go back and update it, and always try to... but alas, I fail at it more often than I'd like to admit!

I think it's very important to do too however, because when searching for previous threads after I find 3 dead end ones, I usually post a new one (repetitively) and then go and do the same thing that caused me to start a new one in the first place... :cool:

:chug: & :notworthy: to all the helpers in this forum, and for all the thankless work we/you all do!

~ JR

Being kinda new to the site, I have to say that its comforting to know that there is other people out there that are having the same troble or something completly different, BUT, the fact that "CJ" designed this place to meet and talk about what has worked, WHAT NOT TO DO, and share tips, and tricks.....

i have to say, "hats off to you"

thank you for your knowledge, and the creating of the website...

:notworthy::notworthy:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks