Jeeporghini?

Ehh I feel that you have to have either beauty or power when it comes to cars. Having a new looking jeep that will easily get tore up off-roading doesn't make much sense to me.

There is a jeepari, it's an old wagoneer with a ferrari engine.
It was part of some guys huge collection, saw it in a JP mag I believe
but it think the newsbot on here may have mentioned it.

There is a jeepari, it's an old wagoneer with a ferrari engine.
It was part of some guys huge collection, saw it in a JP mag I believe
but it think the newsbot on here may have mentioned it.

There are 2 Jerrari's that I know of. Both were built for Bill Harrah. One is still at the National Automobile Museum in Reno. Quite well done. It still looks like a Wagoneer, but they stretched the front fenders and hood slightly to accomodate the 12 cylinder. It's mated to TH400 and when you look under the hood it looks like it was meant to be. I'd love to hear how it sounds and I'd love to have it as my DD.

No picture but here's the link. :: National Automobile Museum | Reno, Nevada :: Exhibits at the National Automobile Museum

As for Jeeporghini. Why not buy one of these made by Lamborghini?

Lamborghini LM002, history

The idea sounds awesome because of the massive power and sporty-ness of a ferrari combined with the greatness of a jeep? I can't see what the problem is with that.

I guess some hard-core jeep fans might shun the idea though?!

Lambourghini!! Oh! It is an awesome machine to have. Imagine a Jeep with a Lambourghini face, 200 mph speed and super comfort inside. May be there are people who love to buy it.

As long as we're all dreaming what about the drivetrain from a Buggati Vehron? W16 engine, 1001bhp, 4 turbos, speed Limited to 252mph, with I believe an unlimited speed of 270+mph. I little expensive though at over $1000000 and it cost VW between 5-6 mil to build each one. Too much for a Jeep, but just right the Vehron.

bugatti.com - Veyron 16.4

I've seen 3 of these so far. 2 at cars and coffee in L.A., and this last August at the Monerey Historics at Laguna Seca. An absolutly stunning car in person.

The only thing that I would be willing to mix my Jeep with would be one of those hovercrafts.
How cool would that be?! I wouldn't have to leave the beach when the tide comes in! That's HOT!

The only thing that I would be willing to mix my Jeep with would be one of those hovercrafts.
How cool would that be?! I wouldn't have to leave the beach when the tide comes in! That's HOT!

I think I'd rather tow my CJ to the water with this...
Atwsav1.jpg

but I still wouldn't have to leave the beach at high tide...
IMG_1761aweb.jpg

Heck of a houseboat, Eh?
Cool Amphibious Manufacturers Ie

Hmm, this is interesting.
Is it safe to assume (using ourselves as the sample group), that 1 in every 10 jeep lovers would consider buying a jeeporghini;-)?

I myself would want three vehicles, a Lamborghini Murcielago for that speed and power, A no-frills jeep that I can take outside and feel like I'm in a different environment and the combination vehicle because it does sound awesome.
I look at it like fried chicken and barbeque pork. Sometimes you only want the fried chicken. Sometimes you only want the barbeque pork. Sometimes you want both.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks