Jeep Renegade interior color code

Jeep Renegade interior color code

ClaytonJHaley

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 Jeep Renegade
Hi guys im new to the site and am currently restoring an 83 Jeep Renegade in tribute to my dad who passed in december. The center console for some reason is black. Idk if it was replaced or not but Im wanting to know the interior code so I can perfectly match the console with the rest of the interior. The interior is an organish-tan color. Thanks!

That Orangish Tan color is Nutmeg and the console should match IIRC. Not positive for a Renegade but it should for a Laredo. Hopefully someone else can chime in. :)

Post a pic, but in the early 80's a LOT of nutmeg interiors came with black consoles.

Here some pics guys. It took me awhile to finally get them:

IMG_20130627_153046_422.jpg

IMG_20130627_153058_464.jpg

I believe they only offered the console in 3 colors, black, nutmeg, and garnet iirc, and I would guess yours should have had the nutmeg one. I don't know that the interior color code would say anything about the console, just the fabric color.

Thats Nutmeg and its also beautiful.:notworthy: For Christsakes get that :dung: outta there and show it off. :D
Here some pics guys. It took me awhile to finally get them:

IMG_20130627_153046_422.jpg

IMG_20130627_153058_464.jpg

The only other color I know a console can be is Slate Blue. Only came in Limited models ( 82-83 ) with that interior color. Id love to find one.

I believe they only offered the console in 3 colors, black, nutmeg, and garnet iirc, and I would guess yours should have had the nutmeg one. I don't know that the interior color code would say anything about the console, just the fabric color.

Really? I've never seen a Slate Blue one. I ordered my Renegade slate blue and I got a blue interior but a black console. That would be nice to have.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks