Announcement Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Announcement Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Server bills are due and the site could use some help. -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/dbtech-donate/drives/jeep-cj-sever-drive.1/donate

Due to my latest injury and the medical bills piling up (no insurance) I am struggling with getting the required latest quarterly server bill payment assembled. I pretty much floated the last several (many) payments on my own but I could use some help. Don't worry, it will be paid but I'm trying to not just put it on my card.

Any help is appreciated and I'm working on some new forum bonuses for those that do. The previous donators are appreciated and still have the Donator banner.
I am also bringing back the 'Gold, Silver, Bonze, Lifetime' supporter system.

No matter what, save your :beer: money!!!
Be safe an keep wheeling! :chug:

Regards,
Scott

donate.gif

CJ, PM me and send me a physical address where you could receive a check, please.

Thank you to all who have generously helped out and donated. This has started a site transformation with more to come! If your curious, donators can be seen here -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/dbtech-donate/drives/support-us.2/

And I am almost done with the list of user upgrades that will be added. All of the upgrades and forum changes are chronicled here. -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/forums/news-announcements-features-how-to.170/

Thanks again to @j6824 , @caveman , @JackD , @Masscj7 , @boney and @mildew84 so far... :chug: :dbanana:

donators1.JPG

Hello again and thank you for taking the time to read this. :tu:

Much like our Jeeps :jeep:,This site is an ever evolving project that requires constant work, diligence and up keep. As new features are added they are posted in this forum. -->> News, Announcements, Features & How to like this little new change that colors your user name according to your user group for an easy way to spot uses...

Any and all donations are put directly into a fund that helps keep the site running the latest software and server upgrades.

Any help is appreciated and I'm working on some new forum bonuses for those that do. The previous donators are appreciated and still have the Donator banner.
I am also bringing back the 'Gold, Silver, Bonze, Lifetime' supporter system.

Regards,
Scott

A quick shout-out to all those who helped out with the site last month (finances and forum participation.) :chug:

Thanks to the generous donations, half of the server bill was covered and we were able to keep all add on software up to date. :tu:

I have also made great progress in recovering the extensive Jeep Member DataBase.

Thanks again for the help.

Regards,
Scott

Just a heads up, the site will be migrating to a new server soon. I will give ample warning before this takes place as the site will be down for a bit during the change. I will send out an email, a PM and make a post when this happens.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks