JEEP acronyms

JEEP acronyms

dirtybird

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
69 cj5 duantless v6
Just got to thinking the other day when a good friend said he wanted to buy a jeep I told him

" you know what jeep stands for right, Just Empty Every Pocket"

I tried to think of others but couldn't think of anything so was just putting this out there to see what any older, wiser people had to say about the subject

Just Enjoy Every Project.....

Just Everybody Else's Parts.

Referring to Chevy, Ford, AMC, Chrysler parts being used to build the same vehicle.

When compared to other over-done big heavy trucks runnin in the woods, jeeps have Just Enough Essential Parts

Just exchange every part

Just Everybody Else's Parts.

Referring to Chevy, Ford, AMC, Chrysler parts being used to build the same vehicle.

Which cracks me up when purists say keep Jeep a Jeep after they see I did a small block chevy swap.

Which cracks me up when purists say keep Jeep a Jeep after they see I did a small block chevy swap.

And we all know AMC stands for... All Makes Combined. ;)

I've also heard...Just Enjoy Every Puddle

Some of my favorite:

Just Empty Every Pocket
Just Expect Every Problem
Just Expect Expensive Problems
Just Eats Every Part
Just Enough Essential Parts
Join Every Exploration Passionately
Just Everyone Else's Parts
Just Explore Extreme Places

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks