GM 153
T-90
D/S 18
I'm KEEPING it!

IMG_3532b.jpg

I don't blame you. I would keep it too.

very cool:D i want one some day. ever since i went wheelin with a 46 recently

WOOHOO save the flatties!!!!!

Yeah I had an Xterra too. Liked it a lot, lost it due to a divorce and short money, a year later I bought a Jeep to work on ..... hey wait, you have a Jeep there on a trailer. You are way ahead of me there. :)

Okay, okay, Enough of the funny stuff, lay the stat's on us my friend.......

oooppps, now I see there's another thread on the Jeep.

Yeah I had an Xterra too. Liked it a lot, lost it due to a divorce

Another thing we have in common , right down to the reason I dont have mine. :mad:

Thanks, and thanks for the reminder too.

WILCO

Glad to see you finally found yours. I dont know how long you were looking before you ended up here but that mustve been 7 long months at the least. :chug:

Hours and hours and hours of entertainment.:D

Thanks, and thanks for the reminder too.

WILCO

And when you take her for a ride to Walcks let me know. Id love to see that flattie in person. Maybe even meet the owner. :D

"What do you think about this '47?"

Sorry it's so big, cut & paste. The thread is here in this forum.

This can't be right.

Buying a used car often brings some problems.
When the vehicle is a 67 year old Willys I expect to be presented with some surprises, but this is more than anticipated.

I've driven the Jeep about 70 miles I guess, and things seem to operate very well.
The state inspection mechanic said it looks solid and put a sticker on the windshield.

I've been parking it inside, in the same location for the two days since bringing it home.

Here's the thing...
There are no drops on the floor underneath the Jeep.
No oil, no brake fluid, no blood, not even any coolant.

That can't be right, can it?
I haven't looked inside the axles, transmission or transfer case, so I guess it's possible there's nothing inside to leak out. The engine, on the other hand shows oil on the dipstick when I pull it out, and the brakes work, so there must be some fluid in the system. I just can't figure out what's keeping all that runny stuff inside.

You guys who've read my other posts know that I'm not a bonafide Jeep guy.
I've never owned one before.
I was sort of trying to buy my way into the club by getting this thing.
I worry that I'm not going to fit in after all.

I would sell that thing right away….. I will give you $1,000.00 , but only if you trailer it to me! Sounds like you have done very well . Again, congrats !

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Very HAPPY for you.You did your home work and pulled the trigger. You the man!! mike s.

Wow! That looks great!...:drool:...and no leaks...:notworthy:
I have been looking for a clear titled non rust bucket stock 2a for over a year now and they are hard to come by.

This forum is my home...but I would also invite you to join the CJ2a Page forum. I am a member there (oldjeeplady-same as here). There is tons of info on your new Jeep there. Check it out - The CJ2A Page Forums

0822 recently got a 2A and he also joined there.

But there are plenty of folks here that want to hear all about your CJ2a including me!!! :D So please don't leave us...

I really hate you right now! The only ones I find Barney rubble owned and had his friend Fred work on it with his hammer. And their kid bam bam must have been there with a can of spray paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or it's been sitting in a field for 20 years and has a tree growing up thru it and has been used for target practice.
Congrats on the great find :notworthy:

I really hate you right now! The only ones I find Barney rubble owned and had his friend Fred work on it with his hammer. And their kid bam bam must have been there with a can of spray paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My imagination is painting a REAL nice classic.. Oh, and low miles and rare seem to fit too

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks