Misc. interesting item if not too big for a CJ to pull

Those look like the smaller ones there.

Id say no. The m101a1/2 both weigh in around 1300 lbs id be Leary towing more than 1500 lbs behind a CJ 7 even less behind a 5

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Id say no. The m101a1/2 both weigh in around 1300 lbs id be Leary towing more than 1500 lbs behind a CJ 7 even less behind a 5

Yeah the first one definitely too heavy for a Cj. The second pic has two M 100's and I believe a M 416. Both very good for Cjs. Love my M100.

0729231427.jpg

Mine was $400 3 1/2 years ago and in worse shape from what I can see. Floor rotted out and everything seized up. I still havent got the foot or the rear stabilizers freed up. If the floors are fair on those they're definitely a steal. Even with bad floors still reasonable at the least. Heres mine when I first got it.

IMG_20181111_153535520.jpg

Wow just noticed after actually reading the ad those are less than 20 miles from my house. Who needs a trailer? 😁

I’d like one, but that’s a long way off. If I had a big pickup to toss one in the back I might take the ride.

3 hours from me. But I just bought a new trailer last month 3ebc62424bd0d283644b6cc3275193db.jpg

nice, but I bet pricey
Probably, but probably when you added the time to fix a 50 - 70 year old trailer it might be better to get something ready to go.

Probably, but probably when you added the time to fix a 50 - 70 year old trailer it might be better to get something ready to go.
I hadn't seen that site before when I was looking for a trailer behind my CJ7. I did come across Compact Camping Concepts (formerly Dinoot) and felt the same way. Get a "kit" and build with new stuff rather than find an old one and spend money and more time to fix it up. Not sure whether I saved any cost or not. But I got all new parts, a few custom options (spindles with same bolt pattern as the CJ, tonneau cover, matching CJ tailgate), and did my own wiring (wanted the 7-pin connector and matching CJ tail lights), and did my own suspension to match the CJ's 4" lift for a level trailer ride. Overall quite happy with the direction I went. Don't have an antique or historical trailer, but have a functional one that meets my needs and design requirements I had in mind. Hauling firewood, camping supplies, a deer I just shot, or bags of mulch home from the garden center.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks