I have to stop...1986 Bronco II

I have to stop...1986 Bronco II

Armyvet25

Beach Runner
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 83 CJ7, 2012 JKU, 1995 YJ
I can't resist a cool project, just bought this 86 Bronco II runs drives stops little to no rust with customization started.
2022-08-31_133908.jpg
2022-08-31_133851.jpg
2022-08-31_133834.jpg

I’m not a fan of those but with the top off I could rock that with the right drive train mods and some other modifications done. But that might get expensive

Ford's "Jeep copy" - but those old ones are cool when done up right.

Yeah I love the 1 st. Generation Broncos and even the OJ broncos were nice also.

Probably remove his roll bar job and fashion a CJ roll bar, finish detailing the custom chop, adding 33's, re-paint...wife want sky blue white combo
2022-08-31_133314.jpg
and a couple others I was looking at for inspiration
1985_chop_top_bronco_ii-5.jpg
2022-08-31_140314.jpg
love the door mod in this one
2022-08-31_140021.jpg

I should have bought one of those new in 1985 instead of the S15 mini Jimmey with the beloved 2.8 V-6(utter piece of :dung:)

I should have bought one of those new in 1985 instead of the S15 mini Jimmey with the beloved 2.8 V-6(utter piece of :dung:)
had the same thing, a 86 Jimmy, as far as the Bronco II, 86 year introduced a better motor with substantially more power...
"For 1986, the four-passenger Bronco II was powered by a newly fuel-injected 2.9-liter V-6 engine that replaced the carbureted 2.8-liter V-6 used the two previous seasons; both were German-built "Cologne" engines. That new computer-controlled multi-port EFI system was said to offer improved fuel economy and performance, not to mention a real boost in power, with 140 hp handily topping the older engine's 115-hp output. This truck's manual transmission had five forward gears, while the Automatic Overdrive included four."

man those bring back fond childhood memories

That was my first 4x4. Put a James Duff lift on it and some 32s and proceeded to thrash it for two years till a kid blew a stop sign and took it out for good

That was my first 4x4. Put a James Duff lift on it and some 32s and proceeded to thrash it for two years till a kid blew a stop sign and took it out for good
doing something similar next year, 2-4 in lift, and tires, keeping most of the drivetrain stock

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks