Home Town Memories...

Home Town Memories...

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
This video is close to my alternate home (actually Gary is a big town compared to Elbert where I stayed). Such a simple time then, I want for the simpler times...

Do you all have home town memories?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm with you on the simple times theme. I grew up in La Grange, TX on a huge farm/ranch, and some days I wish I could go back there. I also miss my first vehicle, which was a 1957 Chevy truck, converted to four wheel drive, a small block 400 with a four speed on the floor. If I had beer and gas money for the weekend, life was good!:)

That looks about perfect to me.

From rural WA state by the Canadian border so we had a lot of days and roads that looked just like that.

Gonna spend 20ys in the desert and I hate it. 9 down, 11 to go

Spent most of my life as a boy in Hortense, GA. Not far from the Okefenokee Swamp. Spent most days in the woods or tearing up the dirt roads on a dirt bike.
I left in the early 90's for the military and I've just now moved back. Up near Warner Robins these days but it's good to be back in the area. Now to get my NM house sold and get a home started here.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks