Help with leak

Help with leak
I find Castrol 20W50 at Wal-Mart all the time.
See it at Sams Club also.
Same for 15W40.
LG

Down here Walmart does not carry 20w50 and I was slap me in the face surprised about that. Hmmmm, wait a minute, I was looking in the winter months and with Walmart being very sensitive to seasonal needs, it wouldn't surprise me to start seeing the thicker oils in the summer months. I'm not saying that it is impossible to find, what I am saying is that 20w50 isn't as easy to find as it once was. There are lots of 0w and 5w options out available though.

Is there a Pep-Boys near you?
LG

Yes - along with Auto Zone, NAPA, O'Reilly's, Meril's, Car Care

Like I said it is available. I am saying is that I'm detecting a trend away from the old standards like 20w50 to the lighter faster moving oils commonly used or ever required by todays engines. Where there once was a variety of 20w50 oils from one manufacturer to choose from now there is usually only one choice per manufacturer. The last time I was in autozone they didn't have ANY 20w50 in gallon jugs, only quarts.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks