Misc. Help identifying this CJ

Misc. Help identifying this CJ

Pbudi

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
None
Hi guys this is my first time on the forum so I hope somebody can help me with this!! I’ve been looking at this CJ at a small dealership for awhile and want to buy it so I have a project to work on . I believe it’s a CJ5 but I have no idea what year or anything so maybe somebody can help identify it and tell me about it. I’m going to attach the few pictures I’ve got .hopefully y’all can see them . thanks !! 1C96F6EE-28EF-472A-AA2A-425B4ABFBBB4.jpeg85FDECD1-BDF2-4C33-9C0B-AE0EBD2FA1FB.pngB7A9D2CD-176E-44E1-9285-AA093E0F3658.png

Attachments

• 0768438D-4CBE-4F44-B90E-81EB2F078B61.png
    0768438D-4CBE-4F44-B90E-81EB2F078B61.png
    673.5 KB · Views: 23
First off Welcome, we love pics. Guessing it looks mid to late seventies. Post up the vin, that will tell us the year and what motor and trans it came with. Of course over the years those could have been changed out. I'm guessing by the amount of diamond plate it's gonna be rusty. Check the frame too, it could be rusted. It's looks to be an interesting project.

First off Welcome, we love pics. Guessing it looks mid to late seventies. Post up the vin, that will tell us the year and what motor and trans it came with. Of course over the years those could have been changed out. I'm guessing by the amount of diamond plate it's gonna be rusty. Check the frame too, it could be rusted. It's looks to be an interesting project.
Next time I’m around the area I’ll have to stop by and get the vin . The owner has been in the hospital for about a year so I can’t just call and ask questions. Which led me here hahaha . Frame is pretty decent

Looking at the springs, frame and wiper motor inside I agree late 70s.
Not a show jeep but could be a good deal.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom