heater duct flex hose

heater duct flex hose

Thorwon

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1966 CJ5 134"F" 3sp with Warn OD
I've got a 74 CJ5 that the defroster and fresh air hoses are beyond help.
Does anybody know where I can get the flex hoses to hookup my defroster and the fresh air intake for my heater?
I can find the hoses for 76 and up but not for my 74.

The fresh air hose is oval 6" X 4" about 12"-16" long. Not sure on the length mine is so rotten.
The defrost hose is 2.5" round.

You can get flex hose in the 2.5" from your local auto store, autozone, napa, etc.
It comes in aluminum or a PVC, I prefer the aluminum.

Look for flex hose used on old truck intakes, sometime napa has it. Or you might be able to use dryer flex hose for the 6x4, might have to check that one.

Use a couple zip ties or band clamps to hold in place.

It's cheap and easy to find.

Check morris4x4 if you looking for the official stuff.

not much help but i got mine from a local jeep store. i know he gets his stuff from quadratrc, omix ada, and other places

Got the small one at OReilly and I don't need a big one yet. could we agree that the hose would be 5" diameter??:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks