Havin a hard time with new site.

Havin a hard time with new site.
Sorry folks, had been in the hospital (nice ambulance ride.) I'm back and am working on all the changes again. I had another seizure.

Hope you are felling better !

Sorry to hear that CJ. As with all new roll outs of software, there will be glitches, but for the most part, things are working well. Take care of yourself first! This will still be here.

I sent him a PM with a problem I encountered this morning for the first time There was no area at the bottom to respond and said I have insufficient privileges to post here (n):unsure:🆘

Trying to load Tapatalk right now for you. Not sure why privilege problem. Looking at that.

CJ sorry to read about your health issues, your health most important, hope you get to feeling better. Thanks for all you do for us, but don't push it, take your time, we all understand.

It’s sounding like the site is more user friendly for a PC, like hover over items, but feels more clunky on an IOS device. I’ll have to play with pic loading.

I can't even find the forum on Tapatalk anymore

I use an old probably 2nd generation iPad and works pretty good Store my photos on that and are easy upload where it was near impossible before I have used my phone and it works I just like a bigger screen size with the iPad

I can't even find the forum on Tapatalk anymore

yeah, I checked Tapatalk again, can’t seem to find the site on there. Also getting a lot of oops, there was a problem on lots of forum posts. I can’t even access my own build log.
Keep picking away CJ when you’re feeling up to it!

yeah, I checked Tapatalk again, can’t seem to find the site on there. Also getting a lot of oops, there was a problem on lots of forum posts. I can’t even access my own build log.
Keep picking away CJ when you’re feeling up to it!
I get that OOPS thing on a few posts also, I think it happens on my iPad because it is just so old, no problem with it on my newer iPhone, probably newer better software to handle the load. Who knows. Are you using an older piece of equipment Masscj7 ?

Outside of some glitches which I would expect when transferring a forum site, this new forum software is working pretty well. I don't use Tapatalk, so not an issue for me. Looks like Tapatalk is available for XenForo, but the add-on must be installed on the site. I imagine CJ will get to it when he comes up for air. There is a lot of stuff he has to reconnect. Be patient. It is a big task.

Mine keep saying file is too big. I preferred Tapatalk for photos. I have no idea how to make my files smaller. 😠
Sit further away from your computer - that aughta make em smaller.......

Seriously, if you need to reduce the actual size of a pic, Photoshop and paint make it easy. If neither of those are available, we’ll hafta get creative.

Mine keep saying file is too big. I preferred Tapatalk for photos. I have no idea how to make my files smaller.
Download a program called image resizer that was created by a microsoft developer. You can do bulk images with multiple sizes to choose from. BusaDave put me onto this program, so he gets the kudos if you like it. It runs as part of file manager in Windows. I don't know if there is an apple compatible version. If you cannot find it, I'll try and find the link.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I used to use a website called shrinkpictures.com . It worked very well and easy to use.

I get that OOPS thing on a few posts also, I think it happens on my iPad because it is just so old, no problem with it on my newer iPhone, probably newer better software to handle the load. Who knows. Are you using an older piece of equipment Masscj7 ?

ipad is newer. My phone is older, but IOS is up to date. As CJ works it out, hopefully it smooths out with at least my IOS devices.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks