Happy Birthday CJ!

Happy Birthday CJ!

oldjeeplady

Full Time Jeeper
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 V8 304 T18 w/gran low D20 w/TeraLowD30 D44,
1959 CJ5 Rebuild 74 Buick 231V6 oddfire T14 D20 D30 D44 frame boxed roller engine ready,
1967 CJ5 V6 225 T86aa D18 D27 D44 runs needs work,
1954 CJ3B F4-134 T90A D18 D25 D44 Half Cab needs tub,
Happy Birthday CJ!
Hope you enjoy your special day!

Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday, Boss!! Dang tapatalk doesn’t show the birthdays....... snuck up on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not understanding why you tappertalkers are still using it. New software is working well, and adding pictures are so easy now. The word I have heard is it is not good for forums. :oops:

Not understanding why you tappertalkers are still using it. New software is working well, and adding pictures are so easy now. The word I have heard is it is not good for forums. :oops:

Because this time of the year I don’t have time to sit with a laptop or iPad....... By the time I stop for the day, it’s time for a shower and bed. Most of my Jeep-CJ time is here and there on my phone. New site is wonderful, just not convenient for me yet. Cold weather is headed this way - I’ll be back. (Ya hafta day that in your Arnold Schwarzenegger voice......)

LOL, it was my B-Day? I had no idea. :chug: Did nothing but clean, sweep, and watch some TV.

Oh, one other thing, stayed up for about 20 hrs smoking a 12 pound competition brisket. Just enough fat for flavor and only salt and pepper for the rub. Cook and smoke for a few hrs then wrap and for many more hrs. I only smoke for a small amount of time so the meat does not taste like a wood chip. I'm a cherry and apple chip guy.

LOL, it was my B-Day? I had no idea. :chug: Did nothing but clean, sweep, and watch some TV.

Oh, one other thing, stayed up for about 20 hrs smoking a 12 pound competition brisket. Just enough fat for flavor and only salt and pepper for the rub. Cook and smoke for a few hrs then wrap and for many more hrs. I only smoke for a small amount o time so the meat does not taste like a wood chip. I'm a cherry and apple chip guy.

I got a smoker this Spring. Love it! You gotta try the bacon explosion.
IMG_20200718_161255562.jpg
12662.jpeg

Oh, holy :dung:...... is that a brisket in there? Who cares, it could be a shaved opossum wrapped in bacon and it would be AWSOME in a smoker......

It's ground sausage , cheese , garlic and bacon crumbles rolled inside. Topped with (and also inside) Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. You know , diet food. 😂

Hmmmmm - At least it’s low carb LOL. Gonna hafta try that one......

Haven’t tried the jerky, but the beans are wonderful. Mac n Cheese ain’t too shabby either.

We got the smoker and a new grill as Covid presents to ourselves considering we'd be staying at home more. I love the smoker. Also tried some new things on the grill.

A seafood sampler which was awesome

10649.jpeg

Grilling pizzas was new to me but I loved it

IMG_20200528_191144735.jpg

IMG_20200528_193019420.jpg

I'll have to start a Smoker / Grill thread. So much good stuff out there. I'm putting in 8 hrs on a pork shoulder this Saturday. 🤤

A buddy of mine does a Boston Butt fairly often, and I have yet to find a restaurant that can touch it. DEFINITELY a great idea for a thread!!

A buddy of mine does a Boston Butt fairly often, and I have yet to find a restaurant that can touch it. DEFINITELY a great idea for a thread!!

I'll start one after work tonight

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom