Members CJs Greetings from Russia

Members CJs Greetings from Russia

RusJeePer

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler Tj and jeep CJ7
Hello my name is Tim, I am from Russia from St. Petersburg, I am the owner of a wonderful Jeep CJ7. I love American cars, I also have a Wrangler TJ. But CJ for the soul! I would like to know how to find a complete set of VIN (1JCCE87E7ET082800) I hope will help) you are cool guys!)

7g1id_moyac.jpg

there are still photos of the car in the album)

Hello my name is Tim, I am from Russia from St. Petersburg, I am the owner of a wonderful Jeep CJ7. I love American cars, I also have a Wrangler TJ. But CJ for the soul! I would like to know how to find a complete set of VIN (1JCCE87E7ET082800) I hope will help) you are cool guys!)

7g1id_moyac.jpg

there are still photos of the car in the album)
:ww: Hello and welcome, what exactly are you looking for? What is an "complete set of?" :chug:

Are you looking for the manuals? :)

I’m assuming Tim is asking for a set of replacement vin tags for the firewall and windshield frame.

There are places that make reproduction tags. I’m not sure if the link below makes tags for the newer CJ’s, if not I’m sure there are others that do.

Tags Backeast, Trim Tags Backeast, Data Plates, A.G.Backeast. We make tags for AMC, Buick, Cadillac, Camaro, Chevelle, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Corvette, Dodge, DeSoto, Edsel, Ford, Frazer, La Salle, Henry J, Kaiser, Lincoln, Mercury, Mustang, Oldsmobile

I think I understand now, Every CJ is listed in this forum (Link)-> CJ Models -<

Unfortunately AMC was lax and the VINs do not decode for the JEEP very well. Trim packages were put on a label on the dash or the door frame and cannot be back traced.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks