Going Back in Time, Concerts From my Youth - My Favorite Times on the Weekend

Going Back in Time, Concerts From my Youth - My Favorite Times on the Weekend
Have seen the Eagles 3 times, first was summer of 79

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Seems all I did from Jr. High through college was go to concerts. My list includes:
First one - Electric Light Orchestra, at the Omni in Atlanta sometime back in the '70s. From there, in no particular order; Doobie Brothers, ZZ Top X3, Tom Petty, Eagles X3, Pink
Floyd, Heart, 38 Special, Three Dog Night, Wet Willy, Atlanta Rhythem Section X3, Don Williams, Hank Jr., Mother's Finest X3, Molley Hatchet, The Who, Charlie Daniels, David Allen Coe, Aerosmith, Joan Jett with Brian Adams, Chicago X3, Ronnie Milsap, Hall & Oats, Stevie Nicks, America....

That's all I remember for now. Thanks for kick starting the memories CJ. I must have spent a fortune on tickets, T-shirts and junk. That all adds up to nothing when compared to todays prices, though.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Danced prom to this in 1980..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And one of the best movie sound tracks...

Been to many a rock concert in the day, a few country ones, but still go to many every year in my town to Rock-n-on-the-River at a park by lake Erie who host a tribute band every Friday from spring to fall so I can re-live the glory days lol.
One of my last real concerts was Debby Harry and the New Cars with Todd Rundgren

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks