Interior Front speaker case for CJ 3D print

Nicolas209

Jeeper
Donator
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 304 T18 D30 AMC20
Hi Jeepers,

I was tiered oft the Sound in my CJ. I have Speakers behind the seats, but I know that’s not the best position. Speakers in the front would solve the problem. To find a case was the problem, so I decided to make my own case with a 3D Printer.

The construction is made with Solidworks and I have attached additional STL, amf, 3mf files (see zip).

The speakers at mounted with hook-and-loop tape only, so I can take them away when the CJ wants to go swimming.

Please Note:
This is only for Audison APX 4 Koax 10cm Speakers. Sorry, I don’t know if they are available in US.

Driver S.jpg
Hope you like it, Nicolas

Attachments

• APX 4.jpg
    APX 4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Driver S.jpg
    Driver S.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 25
  • LautsprecherGH_V3.pdf
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Passenger S.jpg
    Passenger S.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 22
  • 3D_files.zip
    625.2 KB · Views: 4
Good job, looks great. :chug: What 3D printer?

Solidworks is not your average home CAD / CAM software. I use Proe - Creo and Unigraphix NX for my home design and manuf. simulation using Vericut.

Hi, I used a PRUSA MK3S Printer with 1,75mm PETG but I guess it will do with most other 3D Printers-

Just added IGES, STEP , ProE and CATIA files,,

Nicolas

Attachments

• 3D_files_2.zip
    577.1 KB · Views: 7
I have always liked that 3D kit. Simple and very functional.

That is a native ProE 20.0 export file.

your printer must be high end now! edges look really seamless! how long did your printer finish it?

I'm realy not an 3 D print expert and its a printer for home use. I have the printer since Nov 2019 and paid 769€ for the kit (today 906$).
The print time was around 9h/ea. as far as I remember.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks