Finally able for personal touches

Finally able for personal touches

Damnitutk

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1978 Jeep CJ7 Golden Eagle
I have had my 1978 CJ7 Golden Eagle for about 10 years now... it got me through college and i have neglected it... i currently am addressing some body issues such as tube fenders and other rusty front clip pieces. I am taking the original hood off and will become man cave wall art, no cutting. The question is that i need to find the eagle and letters to keep the true Golden Eagle look. Any one out there know where i can find them??????
Chris

Welcome to the site Damnitutk :ww:

Another Golden Eagle owner, that's awesome, there's a few of us around here! You've got to post up some pics of your CJ. Please, take the time to fill out your info, like it asked when you registered. It'll help us if you ever have other tech like questions. This is the only place I've found to find reproduction Golden Eagle graphics.

Golden Eagle decals

I think elwood blues will sell you his hood for a 12-pack and a cheap John Belushi DVD. :D

...'ats what I heard anyway :dunno:

I think elwood blues will sell you his hood for a 12-pack and a cheap John Belushi DVD. :D

...'ats what I heard anyway :dunno:

Uhm, no bangtard.png

mighty big thanks elwood.. i believe this is the only site that i was able to find any either...... what color is your jeep? i am here in knoxville and i have never seen a Golden Eagle the same as mine in person. mine is the golden ginger.....

Click on my signature where it sais 1978 CJ7 golden eagle, that's the link to all of my pictures. Mine is color code 7B, mocha brown metallic.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks