Fender flares, Omix-Ada or Rugged Ridge?

Fender flares, Omix-Ada or Rugged Ridge?

Turbogus

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'78 CJ 5 Renegade (Black Betty) Motor AMC 360, T150 trans, 20 tc, Dana 30 front and Dana 44 rear w/posi

'96 GMC K1500 Suburban (Big Blue Basterd) fully loaded with over $10k in options
Greetings from Oregon, where we kiss where the sun don't shine. :p 'Black Betty's ('78 CJ 5) front fender flares are starting to crack all the way through fore and aft since a careless delivery driver bumped into her a couple of years ago. I prefer the O.E. look of the stock fenders and I'm just looking to replace what I have but I'm concerned with the quality of available parts. Does anyone have any experience with Omix-Ada, Rugged Ridge or other fender flares?
Thanks and a lift of the lynch lid for any responses.
Gus

The ones I got from Quadratec are holding up great it sits outside all year round and I have had no problems with them.

I have found that the only bad decision about fender flairs it to use Armoral on them. it kills the UV resistance and they will last about a year before cracking.:cool:

Good to know IO, thanks because this'd be my first inclanation :)

Those two are probably the same, just rebranded. I believe they have the same parent company. Kinda like Smittybilt and ProComp.

They came in yesterday and they seem very nice. I'm surprised they arrived so soon. 3 days early on UPS :eek: wasn't due 'till Monday. May get to 'em but for the T18 search I'd planned for today.

Have to carefully plan my weekends as I have only a few hours on account of a 7 day work week. (Wish I got paid by the hour, I'd be a millionaire) :mad:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks