Evapo-Rust is Great Stuff

Evapo-Rust is Great Stuff

Chilly

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1973 SuperJeep
You guys ever try Evapo-Rust? That stuff is flat amazing. I can't recommend it highly enough for de-rusting stuff that you would not want to contaminate with abrasive media (or if you don't have a cabinet). It is non-acidic, non-toxic, and will not harm the base metal. It also doesn't hurt plastic, rubber, wood, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, baby seals, or unicorns. Never tried it for loosening rusted-stuck stuff (always used PB Blaster) but it might work. Best way is immersion for an hour or so but I've done big parts by applying wetted rags, misting with a spray bottle to keep it wet.

Another thing, this stuff can be used over and over and over and over so don't just throw it out. Eventually it'll become chemically inert but it'll take a long time according to the instructions.

Later,
Chilly

Yes, I've used it many times! Good stuff.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks