Ebay find 6x6 CJ

Here's the whole ad

1979 Jeep CJ Standard | eBay

This Jeep was professionally built. It is a true 6 wheel drive. May be driven in 2, 4 or 6 wheel drive. It is believed the drivetrain may have been from a military vehicle.

The body is fiberglass and has been extended but the bodywork is excellent, you cannot see where is was extended. The frame is also very well done.

The engine is a Cummins 4 cylinder turbo diesel. It will do about 54 on the highway but would probably pull a house of its foundation.

This Jeep will attract much attention! Very unusual. Great for shows, parades, etc. Has been in a car museum and gets much attention.

Has a front mounted PTO winch and a rear electric winch.

Drives good but in an extended tight turn will chirp the tires, as in a circle in a parking lot.

Updated information: Body was not extended. It is a CJ8 with altered wheel wells. Transfer case is a NP205 hybrid.

And the starting bid is $15K with a buy it now of $35K :eek:

Lot of time and $$$$ wasted on that. :wtf:
LG

Nice find there Mtnwhlr, it is an impressive build. I do agree with Lumpy's comment though.

Thanks elwood I couldn't get the whole link to post for some reason.

No problem, that was worth digging on eBay to find. The whole ad cracks me up, the spelling and grammar mistakes. The fact the person listing the ad has no idea what they're trying to sell, and of course the ludicrous price...

Man - Now I wish I hadn't started painting stuf - I could have stuck another axle under mine and done the same thing!!! Not.

Wonder if they took the drivetrain from an M35 or similar? They should have gone ahead and just made a CJ half track......

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks