Does your community have a tool library?

Does your community have a tool library?

jdcaples

Old Time Jeeper
Gold Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
J0M93ECxxxx

J - Jeep
0 - Year 1980
M - 1980: 4-speed Manual
93 -Inches of Wheelbase?
E - 4150# GVW
C - 6 Cyl, 258 CID, 2 Bbl

Dana 300, SR-4, stock and rusting; I'm the fourth owner.
So I was driving around neighborhoods close to my house, but not near any business I frequent when I looked up and saw a Tool Library!

https://neseattle.myturn.com/library/inventory/browse?category=Automotive|111

The main website is here: https://neseattle.myturn.com/library/

I knew there was one in West Seattle, but it's on the other side of down town and - because of severe traffic congestion - generally a pain to get there unless it's 3 am on a week day.

So do you have one in your current - or former - community?

Just curious

-Jon

never heard of it and it does not appear to be one in all of Texas :(

we have a maker space.

we have a maker space.

:eek::eek: I am going to have to check that out, sold my welder a few years ago and need one to finish the Jeep in time or next years Colorado trail ride :D

:eek::eek: I am going to have to check that out, sold my welder a few years ago and need one to finish the Jeep in time or next years Colorado trail ride :D

Its over in farmers branch near valwood and 35E.

what do you need to weld??

Its over in farmers branch near valwood and 35E.

what do you need to weld??

lol seems like everything, still need to get in the garage and figure out the rear frame for mounting the YJ gas tank, rear cross member, finish welding up the spring over and shackle flip shock mounts....... gonna have to get another welder to get all of it done

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks