Dimensions / some parts locations - fiberglass install

cwiehle0

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
86 CJ7
07 Commander,
06 Mazda
Hey guys/gals - I'm gonna try and hit this Jeep hard before spring arrives, but I need some help with where to locate some things. My body is mounted, but I am having trouble with some of the accessories. I scrapped the rotted tub before taking any measurements :eek:, and if any of you could find it in your hearts to do some quick measuring when you get the time, I would greatly appreciate it. I did a quick search but nothing turned up. I alos put the important keywords into my post title so future members like myself can find this thread and maybe add to it. My jeep is an '86.

• E-brake- Vertical and horizontal location of the park brake assembly's top bolt hole on firewall should suffice.
  • Tail lights- vert and horiz placement
  • Gas fill- mine locates PS rear under tail light.
  • Holes in floor for the shifter and 4wd engage assemblies
That's probably it for now. If someone else needs some body measurements please feel free to post in this thread.

Thanks Chris

IMG952012052095155909_zpsa965d84e.png

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks