Design software

Design software

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
While Im waitng on starting a full blown project Id like to start mapping out some ideas I have. Anyone know of some downloadable software that a computer dummy can use? I want to do my own bumpers , tire carrier , sliders etc. Id also like to use it for renderings of the Jeep itself.

Thanx Pete

There are some cad programs out there that are pretty cheap, but I don't know of any free downloads. Sorry:(

Basically I want to be able to do things like this:

attachment.php
You can't link to an attachment like that... :)

Im not following you Cj , what do you mean? Cause its someone elses design? Im just showing what Id like to do. I'll pm Jeff on the other board. Wasnt trying to bring a hassle on anyone.

Im not following you Cj , what do you mean? Cause its someone elses design? Im just showing what Id like to do. I'll pm Jeff on the other board. Wasnt trying to bring a hassle on anyone.
Nah - it's just you have to be logged in over there to see attachments... :)

CJ, I think he wants to make a red x. Seriously. One that fits inside a little square.

Ok. Heres a guy asking about computer design and he cant even post a pic properly. What a :censored: :censored:!! How can someone with an intelligent answer even respond to this idiot. :laugh: Anyway what I wanted to show was this:

Attachments

• Measurements.jpg
    Measurements.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 383
Jeff got back to me. Microsoft Visio is what he used for the above. Not cheap from what I saw. I'll have to do more research.

I too have heard Google Sketchup can do the trick. But I'm kind of old school, which is why I would suggest a CAD program. I don't think they are free (legally) but are rather cheap.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom