Build Thread Deadline Build!

Build Thread Deadline Build!

srlangone

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7
Last year I had made a goal to get my 1983 CJ7 running. Well that didn't happen. So I made a goal for myself this year to get the Jeep running by the All Breeds Jeep Show in July 16th and 17th in PA (187 days away). I have included a picture of what the Jeep currently looks like. I have POR-15 the chassis and installed classic tube brake lines (which I wish I had gone with inline tubes instead).

I have installed a Rubicon Express 2.5 heavy duty lift kit with 2.5 inch wide leaf springs. I am currently making a list of what needs to be ordered it seems that the build to just get her up in running will be about 2,000 bucks. This list includes new steering column, wiring harness, MORE tie-rod , fuel lines. I will start putting money aside and once the weather is warmer I will start to order parts which looks like March or so. I hope you all can provide me with some great input and help along the way. Steve

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Steve.
You've got quite a project getting that jeep running.
Let us know of any questions or problems we might be able to help out on.

:laugh: $2000 thats it :bang: ugh I have so much more to go :( Welcome to the site your motor and frame looks good anyway off to a great start......Just Empty Every Pocket

Thank you! I will be ordering the fuel lines in middle of Feb from inline tubes. I need to get some small odds and ends to finish mounting the brake lines to frame. Once that is complete I will be buying washers to put the body back onto the frame of course after I power wash the underneath of the tub.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom