Dana 300 shift rail seal cover

Dana 300 shift rail seal cover

mike270

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'84 CJ7 6.0 LQ9, 4L60-E, Dana300, Full size Dana 44 front, Full size Chevy 14 bolt rear
Can someone tell me what this dana 300 part is called? And also where I can find one. All the exploded view diagrams I've looked at either don't have it at all or show it but don't give a name or part number so makes me wonder how important it even is. It covers the shift rail seals. My 300 is currently installed without it. Any advice would be welcomed.

Attachments

• shift rail seal cover.jpg
    shift rail seal cover.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 31
It also provides some alignment for the single shifter. There is another tab which is missing on you broken one. If you have or going to twin stick the TC, that part isn't needed.

Shown with the shift lever and linkage.
Jeep p/n 5360065
Transfer Case Shifting Lever Link
Will be hard to find.
Scan_20200224-2.png

Shown with the shift lever and linkage.
Jeep p/n 5360065
Transfer Case Shifting Lever Link
Will be hard to find.
Scan_20200224-2.png

Hagar, what is the part number for the bushings 18.180 6b? Mine are shot, probably are just as had to find as the bracket.

Should be readily available.
Google " Dana 300 shift lever bushing"

It also provides some alignment for the single shifter. There is another tab which is missing on you broken one. If you have or going to twin stick the TC, that part isn't needed.

Thanks much. I am using a twin stick cable shifter.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks