Dana 200 transfer case cant find 2 high

Dana 200 transfer case cant find 2 high

gcampbell

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
cj7 84 t150 d200
Looking for the shift rod positions for 2 high, I find 4 high all the way forward
but when a pull to what should be 2 high I have nothing then pull to neutral and then down to 4 low which works as does 4 high but nothing for 2 high any thoughts?

Just checking first. Your profile says 84 and has a T-150 and Dana 20? The T-150 and Dana 20 are not stock to an 84, unless its maybe a 74? Anyways, just making sure exactly what set-up you have so folks can give better advice.

Yea thanks for the clarification, sometime in the past the previous owner swapped out the T14 and for the T-150.
Still looking for the shift rod locations for 2 high.

A T14 never came factory behind an 84 either. If you indeed have an 84, PO swapped in the T-150/Dana 20 and likely fubared the T-case linkage assembly along the way. Just a guess.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks