Coupler Steering

Coupler Steering

Vick68

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1973 Cj5 71 AMC 360 4 spd Manual Front & Rear lockers,
1999 F250 extended cab 5spd Triton V10
? for anyone. I'm wanting to make sure that I'm ordering the right part. I have a 73 cj 5, that had a power steering setup done on it with a chevy steering column. The column was toast so I pulled it and replaced it with the factory standard column and shaft. If I'm ordering a coupler to put on the end of the shaft to go in the power steering gear box what part do I order. Do I order a coupler for the 73 shaft, the gm steering box or for a power steering jeep.

Are you saying you went from the Saginaw column back to the 73 column which is essentially just a straight tube? That is the "factory standard" column for a 73.

Count the splines and measure the diameters of the shaft and the box. Its impossible for us to guess what you have after two swaps. Knowing that we can probably get you what you need.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks