Coffee!

I drink more coffee than I should, and I have to say he's got some good coffee.
tea_zps08f381a6.png

Why did I read this post, now I want to order coffee. Luckily, their online store is temporarily down. But, I'm sure I will be back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

As soon as the beans hit land ill be back up. The orders took me off guard and ran out of beans. So, i will have colombian in all roasts, sumatra in medium and dark, costa rican in medium and dark and jamaican blue mountain in medium.i am getting in a new decaf that is mountain water processed, no more co2 or methyl chloride!!!!!! Thanks for the support!!!!!

You will be hearing from me then, sounds great.

You will be hearing from me then, sounds great.

Thanks! Ill post as soon as i roast!

As soon as the beans hit land ill be back up. The orders took me off guard and ran out of beans. So, i will have colombian in all roasts, sumatra in medium and dark, costa rican in medium and dark and jamaican blue mountain in medium.i am getting in a new decaf that is mountain water processed, no more co2 or methyl chloride!!!!!! Thanks for the support!!!!!

Jamaican Blue Mountain, I've never had any but there's something about that name that just sounds good.

Jamaican Blue Mountain, I've never had any but there's something about that name that just sounds good.

Sounds good in the register too. Around 30 bucks a bag. Prices were down last week when ordered, so it may show in the price. Comes in a beautiful wood barrel. :notworthy:

Columbian dark roast, now your talking!!! I'll definitely take some when you get it in. And if you get your hands on some Kona coffee, I'd definitely be good for some of that too
cafine.png

Columbian dark roast, now your talking!!! I'll definitely take some when you get it in. And if you get your hands on some Kona coffee, I'd definitely be good for some of that too
cafine.png

Kona was at 30 dollars a lb, I passed this round, too expensive. Prices should go down more into summer

Brewed up a pot of Colombian dark roast last night. :drool:
Drinking some Sumatra mandheling med roast right now.:)
Folgers will never be the same.:(

Haha! Glad you are loving it!!!! The store is back open for colombian orders, next round of specialty beans roasting next week!!!!

Sorry to all that wanted to order! We are experiencing growing pains with shipping rates. Bare with us, we will be up and running sooooon!!!

Brewed up a pot of Colombian dark roast last night. :drool:
Drinking some Sumatra mandheling med roast right now.:)
Folgers will never be the same.:(
Ha ha I used to drink folgers all the time till my father went to Costa Rica and brougt me back a bag of coffee. I brewed up a pot of it and it was great.:D The next morning I brewed up a pot of the old folgers and almost spit it out. It tasted awful. Ben hooked on starbucks ever since. Will have to check this out.:cool:

Ha ha I used to drink folgers all the time till my father went to Costa Rica and brougt me back a bag of coffee. I brewed up a pot of it and it was great.:D The next morning I brewed up a pot of the old folgers and almost spit it out. It tasted awful. Ben hooked on starbucks ever since. Will have to check this out.:cool:

Definately give the dark roast sumatra a try! Costa rican in dark is great too!

Everyone be patient with the site! We are working diligently to reduce shipping costs to a reasonable level. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Starting Thursday, buy two, get one Colombian free! I'm trying to sweeten the deal due to startup high shipping rates. Thanks for your support!!!

Sale is on! Just add a third bag of colombian to your cart and it will be discounted at checkout! Thanks!!

I need support! Just a little guy trying to rebuild America one small business at a time. If that doesn't sell coffee on a jeep site, I don't know what will! Also, any feedback is appreciated, it only helps me.

I am most definitely interested in this coffee. Go through about 2 bags of now. Its in a yellow bag and begins with a.. "G". Anyways, I will try to check the site bro. Goodluck, love me some USA made..shopping rates can blister you for sure. International makes me sick:eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks