Build Thread CJ3B in boxes

Build Thread CJ3B in boxes

studdy05

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'54 CJ3
Just bought a project Willys CJ3b, '54 model, and except for the tub, its all in huge plastic boxes. Like 17 of them. It was totally stripped down for an overhaul and paint job and they did at least get the tub looking perfect.

Now that its mine, and I am a first time Jeep guy (have a huge indoor well stocked shop and am pretty good with projects like this) I need some sort of manual and ideally some really good exploded views of this model Jeep IF something like that even exists.

If anyone knows a link or two I would sure appreciate it. I am ready to really do some reading on how this model all fits together.

Thanks!

Oh, man - This will definitely be a learning experience...... Not seeing it being disassembled will certainly complicate matters. Although, I took mine apart and still forget what some thing are and where they went. A Quadratec catalog will have some exploded views, but you are more than likely going to need a factory service manual. Not only will it identify your parts, you will have all reassembly procedures and torque values. I'd start with that. Also, see if you can find someone whose torn a CJ3b down and reassembled - that would be a big help as well....

And - Welcome to the sickness!! You definitely jumped in with both feet!!!

Welcome to hell
I'm in the middle of doing a CJ3a 51 .. that was complete .. if you need any particular stuff just message me and I'll copy them outa my manuals

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks