CJ Hard top and doors compatibility chart?

CJ Hard top and doors compatibility chart?

Jslampe

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'83 CJ7 258 5pd D300
Hey folks, just bought my first CJ!

I know a range of jeep models and years have interchangeable doors and hardtops, but I can't seem to find a definitive compatibility guide or chart for assessing fitments. Does anyone know where I could find one?

If not, I'm specifically wondering about an ad I found. It says they door and top are from a YJ, but that they should be able to fit CJs or YJs 1989-1994. Would that also fit my 1983 CJ7?

Thanks!

If you have the pin style door striker then you should be fine. If your latch is such that it is a lever that slips over the tub wall, then you will need a nee door striker for the doors to work. I think you should be fine with an 83.

14f51117940c52f3caf93f955f989d21.jpg

3e81d42dfeab8d852b2b5a6eadf86e2d.jpg

:ww::dbanana::banana:
LG

sorry to awaken this post but i have a 78 CJ5 wanted to know what tops can fit it and what doors i know 76-86

ps i dont have door strikers?

sorry to awaken this post but i have a 78 CJ5 wanted to know what tops can fit it and what doors i know 76-86

Sorry, CJ7 doors and tops don't fit a CJ5. AMC never made a hardtop and hard doors for a CJ5, they only offered softops. Several aftermarket places made hardtops and doors, ACME made a molded plastic one, and a couple different places made metal ones.

Sorry, CJ7 doors and tops don't fit a CJ5. AMC never made a hardtop and hard doors for a CJ5, they only offered softops. Several aftermarket places made hardtops and doors, ACME made a molded plastic one, and a couple different places made metal ones.

And they are hard to come by.

76-83 CJ5 doors and tops will fit. If you are looking for a hardtop, they are hard to find and all are aftermarket.

The doors are the same as the tops.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks