cj fender flares

cj fender flares

Skipper

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'84 Jeep CJ8 258CI 2 1/2" RANCHO LIFT DRIVE TRAIN STOCK
does anyone make a fender flare that looks stock but about an inch wider?

yeah me too, just trying to keep stock look with mildly wider tires. Thanks for answering, i appreciate it.

What size wheel and tire are you running? You may be able to pull the tires in a little more with different backspacing on the wheel. Or if your running a 10 in wide wheel go to an 8 in. Or another way is if you run a 12.5 in wide tire you can go to 10.5 in wide. Just some options off the top of my head. Someone else may chime in with the right flares but I dont think so. The Scrambler uses the more open rear flare so reproductions of them are even rarer.

yeah me too, just trying to keep stock look with mildly wider tires. Thanks for answering, i appreciate it.

those are some of the things we're looking at, offset and 8" wheels with a p265/75R15. haven't put them on yet. they might stay under stock flares or close. we'll see

You could run TJ flares they are a little bigger.

Good thing about living in Texas is that the police see soooooo many 3/4 ton trucks running 33X12.50X16.5 tires on the back, they don't bother the CJ fellas much!:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks