Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
LOL - I can never get enough of these... A few of my favorites... :)

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer, too bad he never cries.

Chuck Norris invented all colors. Except pink, Tom Cruise invented pink.

When Chuck Norris goes swimming, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris'd.

There is no chin beneath Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Interesting story...I went to school with Chucks brother in law...wonder if he still is or if Chucky got remarried...:confused: The guys name was Brian Holichek or something like that...big muscle bound kid when the rest of us were still skinny twerps. He tried to kick my A BAD WORD once but I was lucky enough to talk my way out of it.:rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, I google Brians name..it's Holechek...wanted to see if he tried to kick any other people's A BAD WORD's. I guess he got into the movie business to some small degree...a few credits in Chucks movies and some behind the scenes stuff...key grip whatever the hell that is.:confused: Too bad...if he'd gotten famous, I could have wrote a book about him abusing me and being a general asshole as a kid.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks