Chevy unveils biggest, most powerful crate engine to date

Chevy unveils biggest, most powerful crate engine to date

Im Not Spam

News Posting Bot
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
The Information Highway.
Chevrolet ZZ632/1000 crate engineWhile most automakers rely on forced induction or electrification to generate outputs exceeding a thousand horsepower, Chevrolet has developed a V-8 crate engine that relies on good ol' displacement to achieve its 4-figure hp rating. Behold the new Chevrolet Performance ZZ632/1000, Chevy's biggest, most powerful crate engine to date. It debuts at...
KtqNF6dUx-g

More...

I certainly love my Chevy Crate engine. Nowhere near this beast, but at 420 HP in a SBC, it fit nice in the old CJ and scoots along quite well. Love the true multiport injection (not TBI) and can spin all four 35" MTs in 4WD high. Just for reference, I'm running a 700R4 trannie, D300 xfer case and have 4.56 gears.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
She was purty. Roller rockers, air gap intake, multiport injection. Was that Edelbrock's intake/throttle body package for EFI? Looks similar to my current version for the SBC.

At 420HP, I have the 29# injectors. No idea what 550 or more HP would be like in a CJ. Probably fun - and a bit scary at times.

I originally built it for fun, it dynoed @ 700+. I even added a 300 nitrous express system just in case... :party:

nexp.jpg

Once I get the CJ out of storage (moved) I'll get some pics up.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks