can i enter this ...???

can i enter this ...???

sureshot40sw

Jeeper
Thanks
sorry it's not a wheelin pic... I was on my way home with groceries.... :banana:

I REALLY need to do sumthin with my driveway..... ;)

DSC03798.jpg

i was on my way to the trail here.... :D

phil2.jpg

HEY SPARKY...... whats up brother..... ?????? :chug:

oh yea... this is was my Jeep project....

2 1/2" SUA on 37's with 21" belly pan and loaded waggy 44's.... oh... and PROPANE .... :D

seats004_sized.jpg

this is my next project....

100_1174.jpg

crate 302 on pane, np435, np 205 (for now until the Klune EB/Dana 20 goes in 230:1 crawl ratio with 3.50 axle gears :notworthy:), full width HP44/9", sold the 37" iroks for 38.5" SX's... stretched wheelbase, f150 steering box, Duff radius arms, springs frt/rear....

There we go...I got a soft spot for the old Bronco's. Duffy use to have his shop just a couple miles from me back in Southern California and usually had an array of nicely modded Bronc's parked outside. Damn...I'm dating myself...that had to be 30 years ago.:(

Quite the collection you have there! I also love the early Broncos! Should rock with the CO addition.

BTW - You might want to talk to who ever paved your driveway... I think they missed a pot hole or two!

Hey Sureshot40sw, you need to update..I know your getting rid of the Bronco for the new Jeep project...

OH heres my little toy after a good day at the races...

ethelmudbogs010.jpg

heres another race effort. I think this is the one I blew the front Pass. axle apart at the finish

Last edited:
That CJ looks great and like it was allot of fun! Man do I have a weakness for CJ's with the wiper motor on the outside of the windshield! Looks like you have some good wheel spin going there... :)

I like the look of the old Broncos. Ive seen some that are AWESOME!!! Good project and a hard find.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom