Bearing Race

Bearing Race

Scout1067

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7, 258, T176, D300, D30 front diff, AMC 20 rear diff, Weber Carburetor, BDS 2.5" lift
Anybody know the bearing race numbers for a Stock Dana 30? I am having trouble finding the proper race to go with the wheel bearings. I have the new bearings front inner is LMI-102949 and outer is LM-501349. I got these numbers off the old bearings but I don't want to cut my races out until I replacements. I think the race for the inner bearing is LM102910 but I cant figure out the outer bearing race number.

Ive only ever bought bearings with the race included, never seen one come without one. Didnt know you could get them that way.

Ive only ever bought bearings with the race included, never seen one come without one. Didnt know you could get them that way.
I have almost always bought them separately. The races are application specific but not necessarily the bearings. For instance, the hub bearings on Bradley's and M-113's are the same but the races are completely different.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

X2. Replaced mine twice since buying new 35 years ago. Came with race both times

The only outer bearing and race kit I have found online is from Omix

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Might have gotten mine from quadratic.com or Four Wheel Drive Hardware the first time & NAPA the second time

Might have gotten mine from quadratic.com or Four Wheel Drive Hardware the first time & NAPA the second time

Found and ordered one at Summit from Dana that has both the bearing and race. Now just the wait for parts.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks