Members CJs Barn (Garage) Find

Members CJs Barn (Garage) Find

Kinewords

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 Jeep CJ-7
Just had to share this...to remind everyone these do exist out there in the wild. I found this parked in a garage in SoCal, where it had been sitting for a decade. One owner. Bone Stock. Straight and dry. 54K miles. Had it towed to my mechanic...they dropped and flushed the tank (3 times), changed the fluids, replaced the fuel pump and sending until, installed a new battery, and she fired right up. She drives smooth and strong.

IMG_5022.jpg

Nice one !

That’s amazing.

Just had to share this...to remind everyone these do exist out there in the wild. I found this parked in a garage in SoCal, where it had been sitting for a decade. One owner. Bone Stock. Straight and dry. 54K miles. Had it towed to my mechanic...they dropped and flushed the tank (3 times), changed the fluids, replaced the fuel pump and sending until, installed a new battery, and she fired right up. She drives smooth and strong.

View attachment 76969
Now featured on our home page... :chug:

Wow that is sweet!

View attachment 76969

I do wish you luck in passing the SMOG test.
Great find!

LG he maybe just needs to learn the word mordida at the smog test place. :rofl:

Very cool find there! Have fun.

Just wow, more pictures please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh she won't smog no worries I'll be more than happy to take her off your hands for little or nothing and give her a good home in Maryland where we don't have a silly thing like smog test.

Nice Jeep though way to clean to be a Jeep though must be photo shopped.... LoL

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks