back from paint today

back from paint today

Germy

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 jeep cj7 360 20 rear and 30 front w/warn lockers 5 speed tranny,

1971 dodge dart built 318
just had to remove my dart from the body shop. This vehicle was to be an in and out, 4 months max. it has been 16 mos and this is what i recovered. the engine was completed one month after dart was dropped off, i was so proud, i wanted to get building. now i have an unpainted car in pieces. This pos ruined it for me. i got my cj about two months ago because i wanted to work on something, now it has taken over my life! I love jeeps! so, thank you body man for getting me back into jeeps.

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 78
What is it with body shops that do that with project cars and trucks? It seems like 3 out of 4 of the body shop stories I hear are bad news from the body shop...
Thats why I will be doing my body work myself, with the help of my shop complex manager (who restores 55-57 Chevy bodies). :-)

I wouldn't have the patience, don't have an eye for detail. If ever I do this again, everything will be in writing with exact dates and a non negotiable final price. I am so sickened by the experience, I doubt that I will ever do it again.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks