back from paint today

back from paint today

Germy

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 jeep cj7 360 20 rear and 30 front w/warn lockers 5 speed tranny,

1971 dodge dart built 318
just had to remove my dart from the body shop. This vehicle was to be an in and out, 4 months max. it has been 16 mos and this is what i recovered. the engine was completed one month after dart was dropped off, i was so proud, i wanted to get building. now i have an unpainted car in pieces. This pos ruined it for me. i got my cj about two months ago because i wanted to work on something, now it has taken over my life! I love jeeps! so, thank you body man for getting me back into jeeps.

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 78
What is it with body shops that do that with project cars and trucks? It seems like 3 out of 4 of the body shop stories I hear are bad news from the body shop...
Thats why I will be doing my body work myself, with the help of my shop complex manager (who restores 55-57 Chevy bodies). :-)

I wouldn't have the patience, don't have an eye for detail. If ever I do this again, everything will be in writing with exact dates and a non negotiable final price. I am so sickened by the experience, I doubt that I will ever do it again.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom