Anyone want to pay 54,000 for this CJ

Anyone want to pay 54,000 for this CJ

tjmons

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 cj7 , six cylinders , 5 speed , 2.5 inch skyjacker suspension lift , 2 inch body , 35 x 12.50 x 15's ,one piece axles , just bought this cj after PO stored for the past 25 yrs ,
Jeep CJ Limited | eBay

:wtf::dunno::wtf: 54,000.00 , and some say a CJ is not a collector item. :laugh: I wonder if it includes any swamp land.

Clearly new jersey has a crack problem. Nice clean cj otherwise.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Taptalk 2

Nice clean cj otherwise.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Taptalk 2

:agree: Yes it is very nice , not sure if it is that nice. It gives Petescj something to drool over. :drool:

:agree: Yes it is very nice , not sure if it is that nice. It gives Petescj something to drool over. :drool:

Theres a thread on the Scrambler site they named Ebay Eye Poppers. We've been discussing that one for a bit already. Youd be suprised what some Cj parts fetch. Somehow I dont think that Limited will reach the asking price. :D

EBay eye poppers

Might just be me but one of the pictures shows paint discoloration at drivers side rear quarter...maybe its a typo for $5400.00 :eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Theres a thread on the Scrambler site they named Ebay Eye Poppers. We've been discussing that one for a bit already. Youd be suprised what some Cj parts fetch. Somehow I dont think that Limited will reach the asking price. :D

EBay eye poppers
After looking at that link I sure am glad I don't care about a stock restoration.
I'm happy with my cheap jeep I can bounce off rocks and trees with. :)

Holy :dung:!! That's insane! I would rather the Icon CJ7 if I was spending 45k+ on a CJ7. The funny thing is that I like mine much more than that Ebay one and I have less than 10k in to it:cool:

I'm going to follow that on eBay. I wonder what the reserve is but I bet it so high it won't sell.

I'm going to follow that on eBay. I wonder what the reserve is but I bet it so high it won't sell.
they have probably jacked the price to where it is hoping someone will bite.I bet that the next bid entered will meet the reserve.I have been buying and selling on ebay (mostly harley parts) for over 10 years and have seen that trick before....I saw a guy locally sell a military chevy pick up on ebay 4 different times..same truck..how ? he had someone jacking the bid each time until someone finally bit at the price he wanted..

As a ebay seller, sometimes the fees associated with ebay and paypal prevent someone from doing this. Free listings are not applicable in the vehicle section, I don't think. None the less,you can always drip.the price but will find it difficult to ask more after the fact:D

Theres one on the Akron Canton CL (OHIO) For $35000.00. It's been for sale all summer. It's nice, but not that nice. For $35000.00 it had better have a basement under it.....:D

I thought about this real hard and decided to hit the buy it now button at $54,000......

Then because ill while looking at the painted flares and front bumper end guards and decided to hold off for now. :D

As a ebay seller, sometimes the fees associated with ebay and paypal prevent someone from doing this. Free listings are not applicable in the vehicle section, I don't think. None the less,you can always drip.the price but will find it difficult to ask more after the fact:D

I get 6 free listings per year in the vehicle section.only pay for added things which is not much..then if it meets the reserve you pay more..But hey,if you are selling one for 3 times what it is worth,who cares about a couple of hundred bucks..

For $54,000 can I get a couple rear view mirrors mounted on the sides?

or is that asking too much?

:eek:

Made me look. There are smallish mirrors on the doors.

Do one yourself built better for less than that. He must be hoping someone wants it overseas by the answer to the one question.

Auction is over and it never made it to the reserve. :p
Top bid was only $6666
He was never going to get anywhere near $54000. I don't even think he was going to get anywhere near his reserve. I wonder what it was. All that time and effort. Better luck next time.

$6666 isn't much at all. I think a lot of people know he was expecting a small fortune for this jeep and didn't even bid. $6666 is just a fraction of what I think he set the reserve at.

I can hear the conversation now........ "Listen, if you want to stay married to me you have to sell that darned Jeep!" "Yes dear, I've heard great things about selling on E-bay, so I'll place an add, but I'll have to drive it until it sells ........ :) for $54,000.00."

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks