Anyone need this??? Looks like a deal!

LOL - Damn! Just bought a kit for my CJ. I did the get the water proof one but this does look like a good deal...

LOL - Damn! Just bought a kit for my CJ. I did the get the water proof one but this does look like a good deal...

Cheap way to get the demons out of your old CJ. :) Hell, 125 clams for a full harness is no money at all, even if it is used.

Somebody snatch this up before I do. Please!

Doooooooooooooooooooooooo Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :D

I want to make my own so I can clean and hide as many wires as I can. But :censored: thats tempting.

It will work with a 5, you will just have some tail lamp wires that are a little long. You could tie them up or shorten them. He doesn't say for what year 7 it is though. SOme of the switched and such changed during the years so the plugs may or may not be correct.

Coldwater you have a PM. My CJ has 10/3 romex wires with inline fuses only, it is total fubar.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks