Acme hard top on CL

Acme hard top on CL

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
Maybe should be moved to the good deals section? Anyway , I hate when people dont post pics in for sale ads. How do you excpect to sell :dung: on the internet without them? If its an Acme it should be fiberglass , but who knows what this guy is thinking. Ive seen them for 76 and up. Dont know about the earlier models.

I just sold my CJ7 ACME top and doors last month, good ridance to it too.

The difference there is its the only CJ5 fiberglass top you can get. Cj-7s had them from the factory if wanted. I had one. Not to bad of a fit.

The only fiberglass 5 top? I didn't know that. What sucks is trying to find parts for those them.

Pretty sure. It was sold through Sears believe it or not.
The only fiberglass 5 top? I didn't know that. What sucks is trying to find parts for those them.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks