Build Thread 95's 81 CJ5 rebuild

Build Thread 95's 81 CJ5 rebuild
Yeah after the cj is done lol

I think a kayak would be cool. I wouldn't mind a canoe but with a 3 year old and 1 year, I could see them flipping us.

Lol when I was really small I lived in the Netherlands and my parents had a Canoe and they tied me to it so that couldn't jump out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol when I was really small I lived in the Netherlands and my parents had a Canoe and they tied me to it so that couldn't jump out

Lol nice!

By the time you get the jeep done and canoe built they will be old enough to paddle around with you!

Well the new radiator showed up today, and was so excited on getting it in I forgot to take a picture of it out of the jeep. So you will have to deal with a completed in the jeep shot.
IMG_2053_zpstvqy3yal.png

And got some rear brake shoes, so I need to order a drivers side wheel cylinder and I will have everything to compete the rear brakes but new drums.
IMG_2054_zpslyauwxug.png

Sweet looking good

Curious what radiator brand you went with. So many are chinee junk these days

Curious what radiator brand you went with. So many are chinee junk these days

I got it from radiator express. I wasn't gonna pay the 200 to 300 bucks on the omix ada ones.

You fire that beast up yet?

Nope waiting until this coming paycheck to get the rest of the stuff I need. So won't be long!

That will be very sweet

Sure will! Since it hasn't been started in a little over a year, should I do anything against it maybe scaring the cylinder walls or do you think it will be ok?

Sure will! Since it hasn't been started in a little over a year, should I do anything against it maybe scaring the cylinder walls or do you think it will be ok?

Spray some wd40 or similar in each spark plug hole and turn it over by hand a few revolutions or leave plugs out and turn motor over with starter to get oil pressure up and you will be good to go

Spray some wd40 or similar in each spark plug hole and turn it over by hand a few revolutions or leave plugs out and turn motor over with starter to get oil pressure up and you will be good to go

Rock on, I will make note of that, thanks man

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks