Rosco3059

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7
Clifford V6
Build in progress
Hi everybody,

I recently started to do a CJ7 project. The body and frame are in amazing shape but my focus is of the mechanical aspects. I am replacing the bearings in the rear axel and have decided to do the drum brakes as well. I have ordered some extended brake lines because of a planned 2.5 inch suspension lift. However, I am having trouble finding some flexible lines that go to each wheel cylinders. I do not want to use steel tube lines and am looking for flexible 3/16 lines. suggestions?

2.5" lift does not really need longer front brake lines and the rear axle has steel going into the wheel cylinders unless you change out to rear disks.

the rear axle has one flexible hose attaching to the "t" fitting on the axle.:cool:

If you still want to extend the three hoses I think you can find longer ones at just about any off road after market site, Morris 4x4 comes to mind.:chug:

Thanks for the response. I have been able to find the t-joint flex line but not the lines to each wheel cylinder. I have checked Morris and Rusty's but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks